Guess what???
I've already applied for a job as a staff nurse in KTPH.
Haha. And that will be for the year 2010.
I went for the job recruitment drive with Reena yesterday.
Initially I asked Rini, her sister, to come along with me but since she was still busy in the ward, I went with Reena instead. Gee..
It was great to meet up an old friend after eons.
Hee..
I wish I could meet up with the rest too.. someday shall that be.
=)
Anyway, I'm missing this army man so much...!
He just made me cried to sleep two days ago.
Reason being was, he didn't call me at 4 in the morning as promised before he left for his field camp.
:(
There I was, waiting like a gundu till 6am.
Somehow I knew this would happen, knowing he always got up late and would be rushing over that he forgot he had to call someone. Grrr.
So now, all I have to do is wait for his call on Tuesday... and probably pinch his ear on next Saturday or Sunday when he books out. Hehe.
Right now, I feel something's amiss. It feels a little quiet in here eversince he left for that jungle.
Jeez..
I feel as though I just lost a soulmate.
Yikes.
Thank God this will only lasts for 5 days or else...
I don't know what's gonna happen then.
Maybe I just haven't gotten used to this.
Hopefully he's doing fine there with his 'friends'.
Ha ha ha.
Well, he was telling me some news the other day.
I don't know whether this is good or bad but whatever it is...
He might be going to sispec or ocs for being the best platoon??
I was happy for him upon hearing that but when I thought about it again, I was like, 'Tidaaaaaaaak...'
Not another field camp or whatsoever, please?
I'm just hoping that his sergeants and officers will change their mind.
Eeek.
But well, if he's happy with that then, it'll do fine with me..
Just quickly ord then that will be greato!
:P
Then 2010 will come and I can get out of Sgh, cross the boundary to KTPH.. and...
And soon you can have your dreams come true.
Hehee..
Toodles!