Greatness!
It's coming to the last round of night shift and I feel so relieved!
The only thing I like about doing night shifts is, I don't have to wake up early in the morning.
Gee..
Bummer.
And on top of that, there's no sisters in the night shift except for night unit nursing officers.
Hehehee.
But still, I hate night shifts!
My gastrointestinal tract and bowel will start to go haywire.
And by the time the clock strikes 3 or 4am, my head will feel like dropping onto the table.
Hee.. Sleepyhead!
So far, I have not encountered any ghost before.
Only encountered some funny incidents where the code blue (emergency button) alarmed in the Rehabilitation Room and patient's call bell in the empty bed, in an empty room went alarming.
And it alarmed like nobody's business. Like as if someone or something just pulled down the button attached to the wall.
Eeeek.
Other than that, nothing happened even though sometimes I feel that someone is watching me from a distance and I will start to have goosebumps.
Well, knowing that my ward is a creepy one, I guess my bad encounter is still has yet to come.
But not today please! Or best still, NEVER!
Haha.
Anyway, work has been okay for the past two days.
Just what irritates me a little was the 4 and 6 hourly I/v Penicillin coupled with I/v Cloxacillin for different patients.
And the best part was, the strength is so strong that I couldn't mix the two antibiotics together.
Grrrr.
So I've been spending most of the time giving I/v drugs and checking out on my patients.
Till one point of time my patient asked, 'Eh you never sleep ah?'
Hahahaa.
Sleep??
If only I could.
;p
Sometimes I got my patient startled for standing next to them in the darkness checking the I/v drip.
Haha.
Ooops.. So sorry!
Ok then. I shall stop here.
Farhana Izyan gone going!