The commotion at work today made me go... aiyoyo.
Egoistic people can never make ends meet.
I always end up being the middle person in such circumstances.
However, I feel touched by my ward staff who were trying their best to help me out, giving me the words of encouragement.
Haha. Ya ya ya.
Whatever it is, I have to admit that I was kind of pissed at work today.
So much of being the 'boss' of the dressing team.
It sucks when...
When people go MIA. Coz I had to do dressings alone.
Urgh.
Whatever la. Thank God the staff nurse in charge helped being the 'circulating nurse.'
But whatever it is, I'm so glad it's done and over with.
Hmmmm...
After work, I had a date with someone at Vivocity.
Of course with him la.
Had a heart to heart talk which made me teared for a while.
Oh well, who ever said being in a relationship is easy as ABC?
It takes a lot of effort to keep it sane and going.
Well, it's nice to sit at the rooftop having dinner and munching on donuts.
Hehee. What more the nice view of the sky and sunset.
:)
But what's even nicer is looking at the cute lil dogs and hamsters at the pet shop.
They really made me smile widely for being soooo cute!
If I could, I would've save my money for the cute adorable dog that I saw just now.
So cuddly. ;)
Haha.
Ya ya ya.
Like as if I could keep a dog as a pet.
I just wish I could have colourful fishes, cute lil hamsters and cats in my house.
It'll be so great then.
Hee..
Ok then.
Gotta go. Night!