
Alright, this one's edited.
The previous one made us look like ghosts! Hahaha.
Taken on his relative's wedding day. Gee..
Ok, I'm back from a week of hiatus!
My super erratic roster that is.
From morning shifts, to afternoon shifts, morning, afternoon, morning, afternoon, and now, night, night, night, NIGHT!
Yes, 4 night shifts and up to date, I've been working for 10 days in a row.
This is absolute madness, but I'm still surviving though even though it's really draining me out. ;p
I still have yet to have my 2 rest days and one day off for this 2 weeks of work.
Actually, I thought 3 nights was enough. But sister extended another night shift for me.
Jeez..
Thank God I still have Wednesday to talk to him over the phone before he leaves for field camp...!
We've been having very uberly short conversations while I'm on night shifts.
I was so busy that I only answered the 5th call.. and he was like, 'Finally I could talk to you..'
Sheeesh. I feel so guilty.
I will only be meeting him on the next two weeks and for now, I have to bear with the 5 days of not contacting each other.
Eeek. Shucks.
But well, I guess I'll do fine with that.
I still have my other boyfriend to date with.
And that is Miong, my cat.
Hahahaha.
Well, at least Yan will be having his one week of leave right after his field camp.
Wooohooo!
Then we can spend more time together then.
:)
Hopefully my night shifts won't fall on those days.
Anyway, my colleague called me 'Hantu Kulit!'
Skin ghost that is. Hehe!
Coz she thought she saw a ghost rummaging thru the skin box in the skin fridge!
Ahahaha.
Yeah right!
Hahahaa..!
I can never forget the expression on her face when she thought she saw a ghost!
Actually I was just checking the skins and discard away the unwanted ones.
Yes, human skins!
:P
Alright, till here then.
One more night to go!