Yesterday I reached home at 2330hrs from my afternoon shift.
Today I reached home at 1930hrs from my morning shift.
Haah.
Yippee yeay.
Jeez. Yeah right.
Actually I was about to go home when the clock striked 1515hrs today... However I pitied Kailin who was busy soaking the bronchoscope.
So I helped her out for a while..
We were already making our way to the changing room when sister called us to do dressing for one of the patients.
So we did some reinforcement of the dressing.
All in all, we took one and a half hours sauna-ing inside the ICU.
By the time we left the room, it was already 1730hrs.
I was too tired that I dozed off in the train..
For many times, I got my head bang onto the glass wall. So paisey.
I was too shagged that I overslept and missed my stop!
Haha. Serves me right!
:p
Alright, actually I have not been feeling good these days.
To think about the critics that were inflicted from an ungrateful person... right to the times where I have to face big 'legal' issues at work.
I'm tired of being tactful, being oh so nice and giving in to everything for patients sake.
The thing is, I'm feeling deeply frustrated with how things are managed and the outcome of it.
The contradictions and the biasness I have to face.
Not forgetting the uberly cunning people I have to see each day.
Sometimes, I feel like stuffing something into the mouths of those who added salt that has eventually poisoned one's mind.
Yes, I'm too angry especially when I was badly discriminated, criticised and misjudged.
This is just so misleading.
Like what my colleague said today, 'God is looking and somehow, someday, he'll show the truth...'
Someday, people will realise who's right and who is in the wrong.
It's just a matter of time and patience.
I just want this to get over and done with, as much as I love to heck care.
Whatever it is, I'm glad that my colleagues are still standing strong with the teamwork we have despite of the obstacles we're facing now.
:)
Please go away will you shitty shits.