Today was kind of horrible with me and my senior staff nurse running around in the nurses' station...
I had to nurse a different case this time round..
Dermatology that is.. toxic epidermal necrolysis.
I've nursed TEN cases before but not to this large extent where it's a high dependency case and where there were like ten changes to be done?
Refer to speech therapy, refer to dietitian, CXR, transfuse IVIG and a whole lot more..
I thought I was gonna go bonkers, what more with the 15 medications to be served.
While I was in the midst of feeding my patient thru the nasogastric tube, the team doctors which consists of like ten of them came and reviewed the patient.
Ohmygod.. from the consultant right to medical officers.
The sight of them made me go, oh my goodness...
No wonder the ten changes to be done. Haha.
Even though work was definately tiring me out, at least the patient whom I nursed was a very pleasant one. =)
Very cute indeed.
Speaking of cute, the male speech therapist who came to review my patient was sooo...
Good-looking....!
Ohmygod.
Hahahahaha.
But still, my heart's still with Yan la.
:p
Haha. And I lurrrve him soo much!
I shall say that it's not an unwise thing if you go around, cuci mata. Hehe.
BUT, it is sure unwise if you go around looking at other people PLUS flirting.
:p
Haha.
Ok then.
Gotta go.
And I just remembered that I did not actualise my trend care!
Oh greaatness!