One more day to my rest day...!
A very much awaited day coz... I badly need a rest!
I was down with stomach cramps while making my way to work this morning..
It was too painful that I had to walk slowly and eventually reached the ward at 0700hrs, unlike my usual timing.
I was very close to returning home but I just forced myself to work..
Fortunately, I felt better hours later.
This time round, work was quite alright.
Not too stressful as compared to the previous days..
Phew.. Thank goodness.
I hope it'll be the same for tomorrow...
Jeez...
Anyway, there was a talk at 1400hrs..
Guess what Rini and I did?
We quickly registered ourselves and left the place right after that since we had unsettled things to be completed in the ward. Haha.
Besides that, we were told that there would be some casualties coming in.. So we rushed back and did the necessary.
So there we saw our colleagues preparing 3 ICU beds.
Kai Lin and my senior staff nurse were busy priming the CVP and intra-arterial lines while I prepared dressing for extensive burns.
It was quite hectic but everyone seemed to be laughing away. Haha..
I guess to relieve some tension in there..
After that, Kai Lin and I soaked the bronchoscope and left the ward at 4pm.
Jeez..
I wonder how is the outcome then.
Shall see for myself tomorrow..
:p
I can't seem to wait for the clock to strike 1515hrs tomorrow as that will mean that my shift has ended. Haha.
Oh my, I just wanna get this done and over with as soon as possible coz work is currently draining me out to the max. Sheeesh.
Apart from that, finally I could see him again tomorrow...!
Hehehe..
Alright then.. I need to sleep now.
Toodles!~