Ohmygoodness.
I'm having bad stomach cramps...
I wonder how do I go to work later.
Bleargh.
Anyway, I dreamt about something just now... Something sweet.
It's about me and him having a baby girl named Nur Qarisha.. Bin Mohammad Sufyan... that is.
I wonder where do I got the name from... But sounds arabic to me.
;p
A pretty, fair skinned baby with wavy hair, and cute chubby cheeks.
Oh greatness! Just what I really adore.
=)
May that becomes a reality... Hehe.
Alright, I need to prepare for work now.
Hopefully, tonight will be a better night coz this morning at 0630hrs, someone just have to piss me off. Literally.
That I totally lost my mood when passing central report.
It was so brief that I guess they don't know what I'm talking about. But what matters the most is, the important things they should know. The rest, leave it to the important people.. Yes, the staff nurse in charge.