Lastnight was quite peaceful at work.
I was talking to my colleague about advanced diplomas and degrees.
And so she was telling me to further my studies, and not to resign from Sgh and jump to another hospital.
Eeek.
So I was checking out some sites and I guess the cheapest I could find is University of LaTrobe in Singapore.
But I feel that SIM in better. Hmmm.. I'm not too sure about that.
Whatever it is, I have to wait for him to complete his NS and take our degree togetherrrr.
Aiyoyo.
Just like what his mom thought.
Get engaged, get married, take degree and yada yada yada.
Maybe migrate to another country and work. That's what his dad suggested. Like Dubai??
Hmmmm... We'll see.
Just one thing I fear of going to other countries.
The people.
Their height and their accent.
Hahaha. I'll feel like a timid dwarf trying to comprehend what they're trying to imply.
;p
Maybe Yan is good at that. Since he can slang his own accent too which sometimes I feel like slapping his face.
Hahahahahaha.
Just joking.
I was telling my colleague that I can't foresee myself working as a nurse for ten years.
Perhaps 5 years would be fine. But ten?? Or twenty??
I guess I'll be laughing my ass out if that really happens. Haha!
Seriously, I just can't since I never thought of nursing as my career.
Let me tell you my wildest ambition when I was in the childhood days.
To become a teacher.
A doctor.
An astronaut.
A florist.
A banker.
And last but not least, someone who can ride that bulldozer.
Yes, a construction worker.
Hahahahahaha!
So sad but true. I do thought of becoming that since I got so fascinated looking at bulldozers when I was young.
;p
As I grow older, I thought working in a hospitality industry or accounting firm would be my career.
I have dreams of setting up a spa industry or perhaps work in Amrita Spa.
But well, they all gone astray.
Now it's nursing I'm standing at. Jeez..
The unpredictable future, the unpredictable me.
Hehe.
I remembered disliking nursing coz looking at sick people used to make me feel sick. Oh gosh.
For instance, I had my CIP at one of the old folks home when I was in Sec 3. Looking at them made me feel sick yet sad. Sheeesh.
Anyway...
Only God knows what Nadhirah and I did back then.
We were like going around distubing the folks. Haha. We were so darn naughty I tell you!
We even carried away one of the folk's prosthesis, the artificial leg which he left in his room. So there he was screaming telling us to put it back.
Haha!
Well, it was all in the past.
Now I feel that nursing is a calling. And now, each time I look at sick people, I feel something has to be done and that is to nurse them to recovery.
I too realise that nursing is not only a noble job but also a prestigious one.
High with its professionalism, skills, responsibility, compassion, endurance and commitment.
Hmmmm...
Ok, did I blogged long enough? Now that I'm tired of blogging. Haha.
I'll continue some other time if I feel like it.
Before I go, please applaud for me coz I managed to sail thru these 3 nights of hiatus!
Haha. Yeah right!
It has been a very challenging one I must say and I'm glad I survived!
Anyway, anyway, anyway, is Mas Selamat a jumper?
Rumours said he might be in Indonesia now due to black magic? Hehe.
Sounds funny but scary though.