I'm too tired and sleepy but I wanna let this off my chest.
This morning at 0710hrs, I spent my one and a half hours bumming in bus 851, from Yishun to Bukit Merah.
Oh gosh... what a long journey that made my bum sore.
I had Professional Image (Grooming & Deportment) training leave just now.
Again, I had to sit for another 4 hours till my lunch break.
Thank God the course wasn't a bore and we had fun time applying make-up onto our faces.
Hehee.
After the course, I took bus 198 to Boon Lay to meet him since he had a course in CCK camp which ended at 6pm.
I just happened to sit down somewhere in the middle of the bus, when someone, who looks like a pervert stared at me before he sat right in front from where I sat.
He turned around and asked if I was malay.
I was so dumbfounded that I was loss for words. But thank goodness for that.. at least he might think I'm some kind of a Filipino or whatsoever since I didn't respond to him. Yikes!
But oh my, the smell of the cigarette smoke stuck onto him nearly made me puke and shortly, I had a migraine. Damn.
He kept turning and looking at me. That really made me feel uneasy.
I tried calling Yan's hp but to no avail. I got so panicky that I called his friend to get thru him.
I was so scared by then. Eeeek.
I wanted to alight at the next stop but I was afraid he would follow me from behind.. so I sat further away from him.
At least that made me feel better... and totally ignore him. Jeez...
I thought everything was over but nooooo...
I thought of letting him leave the bus first but....
He actually trailed me from behind right to Jurong Point...!
I called Yan again... hoping that he would be reaching soon but unfortunately, no.
I quickly went into the crowd, and slowly, he was out of sight.
It was a big sigh of relief.
I nearly cried. Oh my...
The feeling of having someone stalking you is just so frightening.
Not like as if I have self-defence skill.
The only thing I know is just to kick one's cuckoo bird and yeah some weak points to attack which was taught by the ex-boyfriend years ago.
Kick, hit, slam him down and sprint.
At least I can still sprint but to kick?
As though my short legs could reach to his cuckoo bird and other weaker points.
Urgh. Forget it.
I just hope I won't have to face any more stalkers!
Oh my goodness. These people are just sick at the brains!
Anyway, finally I got to see him.
I felt so relieved at the sight of him that I just broke down and cried.
Aww.. such a baby.
Had dinner at some hawker centre at Jurong West before I cabbed back home.
We both seemed to be very tired and stressed up people. He's sick and tired of the trainings, whereas I'm sick and tired, mentally tired with work and its management!
You know what my ward sister told me about my roster??
She said I'm supposed to be working night shift tomorrow just that there was a typo error.
Bleargh.
This is so sickening.
Wake me up in 2010 can?