I really don't feel like going to work tomorrow...
The feeling is just so sucky.
And now is the period of time where everyone will go bonkers.
The stressful faces of the morning shift staff proves it all...
Everyone is having a hardtime at work.
At least, I'm not alone.
I had a high fever at work today... and that is a double shit.
Initially was 38 degree celsius.. afterwhich was 38.5...
I felt too cold.. and my legs felt too weak to move.
But then, work still goes on.
I nearly cried answering to the never-ending call bells.
My tolerance level nearly hit zero by the time it was 5pm. I was about to call it quits and take an mc..
But somehow, I managed to pull thru and stayed on..
To add on to my sadness, I had to endure the scoldings I got from my patient.
I feel really, really, really discriminated.
Is it because she's choosy over nurses or that she's bias?
Is it because I'm new that's why she tend to pick on me?
I can't find any reason why she has to behave in that manner towards me.
Not like as though I was harsh or rough towards her.. In fact I was being very tactful and spent most of my time nursing her.
Still, it wasn't enough.
Haiz.
It sucks when you're sick and you had to nurse such people.
Ok.. I know I shouldn't be saying all this but this is too much.
I hope my assignment will be different tomorrow.. I really need a break.
To think about work, I have another set of problems to look upon too...
Jeez..
I'm going thru a dilemma and a tough phase in life...
How I wish I have the answer to everything.
And I wonder if the answer to it is gonna hurt me real bad.
For now, I'll leave it to fate to decide what's best for me...