I guess I'm gonna end up having high blood pressure due to work.
Sheeesh.
No wonder my doctor prescribed Atenolol for me. Haha.
Today, I was so busy walking about, making several calls settling some issues.
With 3 discharges to go, and nursing one high dependency case, I tried to my very utmost to prioritise my work and go with the flow.
After educating my patients on how to look after their burnt wounds, and settling other discharge issues, I just dumped the casenotes one side and proceed to another.
I had no time to complete the paperwork at the moment.
So one down, two more to go.
Tension was rising, and my poor senior enrolled nurse who was sitting beside me had to share the same feeling as I do.
The phone kept ringing like nobody's business, and my ward sister kept on taking my casenotes away and I had to walked towards her to get them. We were like somehow fighting over the casenotes actually. Haha.
The next thing I knew, the table was in a mess and I kept tidying it up. I just can't stand messy environment.
It was already 1pm and there was an admission.. I wasn't even done with my last discharge and I guess I was going to go nuts if sister asked me to take up the admission since I had no junior to assist me...!
Yes, I had no junior at all and I had to answer to the call bells.
Bring patient to the toilet, served bedpan, commode and whatsoever.
Ohmygod. Obviously, I was going crazy.. trying to juggle with my in charge and junior work.
By 1315hrs, I was done with the discharge.. and scribbling my report for my HD patient.
Quickly served medicine and handed over report.
In short, I didn't went for break. Not even toilet break. Surprisingly, my bladder was doing great in containing urine this time round. Ha ha ha.
Well, even though I was so busy, I managed to finish everything by 3pm.
Hehee.
Checked the dressing materials stock, the property cupboard and made my way to the changing room.
Just one thing that I didn't do. Check the E-trolley equipments.
Ooopsss.
:p
But heck la.
Maybe someone has already checked them.
Gee..
Oh my, suddenly I miss him soo much again.
Eeeek.
I feel like meeting him tonight which I don't mind dropping by Jurong Point again but well, I'm on morning shift tomorrow...!
But anyhoos, there won't be any sisters around tomorrow babey!
Woohoo... I liiiike!
You can simply jump around or go waltzing in the corridor without a care in the world!
However when it comes to Monday morning, it's back to Majulah Singapura. Haha! If you get what I mean..
Ehh.. Majulah Singapura? Wow.. Feels like ages eversince I sang the national anthem.
Maybe we should start doing it like what the Japanese always do before they start work.
Hmmm... Maybe we should paste the Singapore flag on the wall or something with our ward sister leading the national anthem.
Hahahahaha. Then it'll look like we're singing to the wall!
Ok, I'm really crapping.
Before I go more crazier, I better leave now!
:p