I can't believe I managed to survive being the only dressing nurse for the day.
I had a partner but she helped from 9am to 12 noon due to some course she had to attend.
So I was left alone to finish up the rest..
Thankfully I had such sweet staff nurses in charge to help me out with some.
Otherwise, I guess I would cry for standing for hours doing dressings.
By the end of the shift, my ward sister was standing at one corner, looking at me and smiling away like one kambing. Hahaa.
Maybe she was surprised that I could finished everything by 1530hrs...?
Well, I think I need some shades while removing staples coz the shiny appearance kinda hurt my eyes.
Not forgetting using a magnifying glass while removing sutures coz they were too fine.
Hehee.
All I know is, I feel that I'm already too immune to looking at burnt wounds.
Just like any other wound that is.
But what I still couldn't stand is wearing the cap, mask, long-sleeved apron, and a pair of gloves when doing dressing.
I feel like I am sauna-ing in them.
Jeez..
Ok then..
I need some peace now.
Toodles!