'Yesterday.... All my troubles seem so far awaaaay....'
Hah.
Yesterday..
During the ward meeting, some of us 'bombarded' sister about the deployment issues.
Ha ha ha.
Of course, I had my part to share with them too.
:p
Glad that it's over and done with.. but still, deployment goes on.
Had my PPA done lastnight with my sister..
Everything went smoothly.. Just that she was saying that I'm very creative and good with Art stuffs.
So she was like, 'Can you decorate the ward?'
I was so dumbfounded after she said that. Haha.
Decorate the whole ward??
Whole ward plus her office.
Erk..
Pengsan.
Anyway, I wanna say thank you to Kak Shirin and my bro for surprising me with the gift which was placed on my shelf lastnight.
That was so sweeet!
And I like the cute little mug.. Very much reminds me of me.
'I am a nurse.. I am tired.'
Haha. So true.. I am tired!
Anyway...
Today I got to see my long lost colleague!
Lurong!! After two weeks of MIA due to her annual leave.
Gee.. We straightaway hugged each other the moment she entered the staff changing room.
I miss her lots!
Today's HMDP training leave bored me so much that I couldn't help but to doze off.
Sheeesh.
I didn't mean to but I just couldn't resist it!
After that lunch was provided outside the lecture theatre..
With my plate filled with food, I scurriedly went down back to my ward..
It was so funny!
The doctors who were in the lift stared at me..
Maybe I looked like one big rat running away with the food!
Hahaha!
It feels nice.. so nice to be in the ward rather than in the lecture theatre surrounded by strangers..
Gee..
Which is why I love to be with my colleagues!
=)
Thank you my dear people for all the birthday wishes and presents...
Hee..
God bless you.
:)
My sis just gave me a simple yet sweet necklace as my birthday present.
With an 'F' pendant.
It stands for my name ok.. not the four letter word!
Haha!