Yesterday was the most peaceful day at work.
Since it was the second day of chinese new year, the place was more like 'Little India' and 'Geylang Serai'. Haha.
I've been doing much thinking these days..
After the conversation I had with one of my colleagues, it left me ponder over things..
The staff at my ward has been a great company.
Only the 'makcik kepo' is not.
But at least she's not so bad as compared to other staff that I came across before..
I guess I shall stay a little longer here... since there's so much things I need to learn like ICU stuffs and more on Burns Management.
Besides, I still hope to nurse mass casualty cases. Hehe.
Still have yet to come. Gee.
I've come across one so far.. but it was only a mini mass.
Like what my colleague said, not everyone can nurse burns cases.
Not everyone can stand looking at burnt wounds.. Not forgetting the strong foul smell.
And I should be lucky to be one of those selected people to get into this discipline.. put aside the deployment thingy. Haha.
I still remembered the time where I was a little frightened to apply olive oil on this particular wound. It felt like sandpaper.
And that I nearly cried looking at my patients suffering in pain.
Alright, lets forget about the sucky system at the moment.
At least I have people who feels the same way as I do.
Haha. The back-ups.
Alright.. Shall continue further some other.
For now, I'm meeting Pak Yan for a picnic at ECP!
:)