Yeay. Today's gonna come to an end.
Felt feverish at work.
My spinning head was about to knocked out.
My aching body longing for rest.
My half closed eyes wanting to shut any time.
Still, I managed to laugh out loud with my colleagues.
The same usual me who always laugh like nobody's business.
While I was half lying on the table at the nurses' station around 9pm, sister approached me and asked if I wanna take PH tomorrow.
Like she knows only I'm not feeling well. Haha.
So I asked if she could give me 5 mins to think through since I planned to take PH over the weekends..
The staff spent mins laughing over something...
Poor sister.
Sister was trying hard to get the joke but to no avail. Haha. Gundusamy!
Big big gundu.
;p
Right after all that, she turned back to me and asked if I still wanna take PH.
I stared blankly at her and said, 'Ok, I shall take PH tomorrow..'
Haha.
Gundu me.
PH wasted. But it's okay.
I need to energize my body back before I could go back to square one.
Yan called after that.
We talked for a while.. before he went for shower.
I waited, and waited and waited... till I reached my doorstep, he hasn't call back.
So I waited again...
One and a half hour has passed and I started to imagine things..
Heh. Wild imaginations.
What if he saw a ghost in the toilet and fainted straightaway or ran to a different direction instead?
Or what if he slipped and fell in the toilet or maybe in the squatting toilet bowl?
Or perhaps he got raped by a bapok?!
Ahahahahaha.
Yeah right. Raped.
See, my wild imaginations.
Haha!
Before I could imagined anything wilder than that, he called.
So his whole platoon got punished for not running from one place to another.
As a punishment, they had to run 2.4km..
Sheeesh.
My poor gundusamy.
So we talked.
And out of the blue, he said, 'Happy Valentines' Day!'
I was like, 'Huh?? Now is only 12 Feb la dey!'
Hahahaha.
My confused gundusamy.
He was saying that he might book out on Friday instead of Saturday.
So being the kepo me, I asked, 'Whyyy??'
'Oh, because most of us have lost a alot of weight so they allow us to book out on Friday..'
Haha! I find it absurd though.
Is this a positive reinforcement??
;p
But I can't deny that.
Yan has lost a lot of weight. And he has been showing off his muscles everytime he books out.
And I had to be the victim of looking and touching his muscles.
Haha.
And I will be like, 'Ehhh this one is your fats!!'
Plus, I would say, 'Eeee.. You're so dark now...! Like one roasted... errr...'
Ahahaha. Like what I always do. Teasing him and he'll pull a long face.
In the end, we'll be laughing at one another.
Ya ya... I'm so mean but we enjoy doing that. Haha.
Yeay..!
I'm meeting him soon!
Simply can't wait and pinch him till he bleeds!
Ahahaha.
Ok, I am sadist.... NOT!
:p
I used to pinch him till he got bruises on his hands.
Haa..
He used to be so cute and chubby, that's why.
So geram!
Ok, I promise I won't do it again.
Gee..
;p
Or else it will be, 'BF abuse due to geramness over cuteness!'
Hahaha.