What made me even sad today was, I lost my money..
Just the money that I was trying to save for tomorrow...
Sheeesh.
Yan was trying hard to pacify me..
Calling me several times but I didn't wanna answer.
I just don't wanna bursts into tears when talking to him.
But somehow, his sms-es made me wanna answer the phone and talk to him.
:)
I'm glad that he's booking out tomorrow and booking in on Sunday.. at 4 plus in the evening.
At least it's better than 12 noon. Now I hope his officer won't change his mind.
Anyway, guess what??
I guess I'm gonna open a little business selling some girl stuffs.
Hehe.
From shoes, to boots, to hats, to dresses, to tops etc. Trust me, they're very fashionable and chic.
All comes from US and Europe.
Nevertheless, I need a female model and a good camerawoman.
:p
Yan is going to be very surprised with my outrageous idea.
Haha.
But well, lets see how it goes then. I still need to finalise my decision.
For now, I need a good night sleep..