A tough beginning, always ends with a good ending.
=)
Thankfully, today deployment was on the okay side despite of my shagged body.
I slept at 3am lastnight as I had to look after my sis who was down with a high fever..
Woke up at 5am.. showered and made my way to work.
I was so not in a good mood.. what more with the sickly me but I managed to dragged myself to the medical ward somehow..
I nearly went to the staff clinic.. but thank goodness, the junior that was with me the whole time was nice enough that I can't bear leaving all the work to her to manage alone..
So I stayed on and felt better hours later.
After work...
The 9 staff nurses from Burns went out to Clementi and had a tummy-filling-to-the-max dinner at Botak Jones.
It was hilarious.. looking at the serving of the food which was waaay too much for me.
So we talked, bitching around, laughing our lungs out as we made our way to Sunset Way to get to this cake shop.
However, halfway thru, one of us lost her wallet.
So we walked back to the same route that we walked.. right up to the block that we sat and rested our feet previously.
And there it was, Serena managed to find it!
We were so happy that we began to chill out again and continued with our sharing session.
We were talking about the hauntings in the ward etc and that really freaked me out.
Sheeesh.
Hopefully I will never encounter such things especially during my night shifts!
It was already 2130hrs, so me, Serena, Rini, Kana, Ang Bee, Stacy and Yuzieanna decided to leave the place and made our way back to Clementi Mrt Station.
Hehee.. I had such a wonderful time with the ladies..
Hopefully we could have more of that.
=)
Alright then.. Gotta zzz now.
Tomorrow I will get to see my darling Sufyan!
Teehee!