Today's the day where all the Singhealth nurses changed into their new uniforms..
As soon as I stepped in the ward, my colleagues were like, "Are you wearing green colour underwear??"
Haha. Sickening.
This new uniform may look nicer than the previous one but it's a little translucent.
Jeez.
Anyway, below are some pics that were taken just now..
The dressing nurses for the day.
Anyway, I received a call from PAA.
Or was it TAA?
I have no idea.
What I know is, someone said I just won a fifty dollar Fork&Spoon voucher.. for donating to some charity recently.
Which one was it?
Like so much like that..
Hmmmm.
I have an appointment with the Sgh doctor tomorrow.
I'm so lazy to go for that.
Sheeesh.
But still, I wanna know the reason as why I knocked out all of a sudden last year.
Alright then..
Gotta go.
This throbbing headache is pinning me down..
Bleargh.
Bleargh.