Today, work was sooo...
So not in a good state.
The worse scenario was, I was left alone in the nurses' station, in the midst of diluting the I/v antibiotics.. trying to attend to the constant call bells and to my colleagues who needed dressing materials etc.
The rest were busy cleaning up their own respective patients; reinforcing dressings etc.
Gosh. I wish I was an octopus back then.
I felt like falling to the floor, blend into the tiles and slide away at a point of time.
Sheeesh. All of us were too busy.
And I was so stupefied looking at the number of visitors in my patients' room.
There were like ten of them including children??
Being strict with infection control, only 2 visitors are allowed at a time.. so that was why my heart nearly dropped looking at the number of visitors..
It was already 2020hrs, and I haven't even write my reports.. oh gosh.
Fortunately, I managed to finish everything by 2055hrs.
Oh my, I really need a breather.
Since everything was like rush hour just now, I did a very careless mistake just now.
Oh my goodness.
I pasted the wrong sticky label on the dispensary card...!
Eeeek!
I nearly shrieked just now.
But thank god, nothing has happened yet otherwise.....
Someone, please do the honour to chop off my head.
Lucky thing, I managed to spot the mistake early and do recovery.
But still, I feel really dumb and guilty.
Haiz..............................
:'(