

Today was kinda tiring.
Firstly, we went to Causeway Point, then to Beach Road.
Right back to Yishun.. walked towards Safra Yishun where he collected his free gift and back to my place.
We were walking past the Yishun Pond and I happened to see the pics of the upcoming hospital that's gonna be build there.
I think I'm gonna fall in love of this newly hospital..
:)
Anyway, thank you Yan for getting a third birthday present for me..
I really like the black Guess bag!
;p
I'm glad and feel touched that my colleagues tried to 'pakat' with one another about me taking my AL tomorrow.
Coz maybe I couldn't have it granted since 4 wards are calling for staff from Burns.
Wow, this is really crazy!
The demand is just overwhelming and this is driving the staff nuts!
Well, I just hope that no one gets deployed on a Sunday morning and not forgetting afternoon shift though.
Sheeesh.
Sheeesh.
Alright then..
I need some rest.
