These lovelies, never fail to make me smile.
:)
Met the Ms Accountant at Suntec just now..
Went to the career fair, collected some brochures and had dinner at Marina Square.
So we ate, talked, ate, talked, ate, talked. Haha.
Random.
Walked towards Esplanade, chilled there for a while...
In the midst of our conversation, she passed me this red little Sookee paper bag.
Oh gosh.. It was this pearl pendant with little diamonds on it...!
So sweeeeeeeeeet of her!
Thanks a lot bestie! I love it! :)
However, I need a necklace for that.
I happened to break this white gold necklace that my mom bought a few years back... till now, no replacement for that.
Jeez..
I'll wait for my next pay then.
Gee..
I was saying this to Lydia, 'I'm so lazy to take up a degree....'
'What?!?!? Lazy to take up a degree?!?!?! I smack your face!!!'
Hahaha.
Ok fine. One thing I'm lazy about is to sit for exams and projects.
However, there's one major issue that I have to face.
Money matters.
Like how the heck do I get that thousands of dollars for a degree??
I don't come from a rich family you know...
I only have enough for daily expenses.
Unless, I play 4D then maybe I'll enroll myself!
Hahaha!
But no way.. I'm not gonna do play 4D!
;p
So we walked towards the Merlion, enjoying the wind... afterwhich we headed to Fullerton, and to Raffles Place.
I'm glad the evening was well-spent and worthwhile.
At least I don't feel regret for not doing night shifts today.
Sheeesh. Ok, I don't wanna talk about it.
Anyway, Yan called me half an hour ago...
He's such a sweetie... I'm glad that he understood the current state I'm in. Maybe because he's an ex-staff nurse too?
Alright, the best thing is, I can see him tomorrow!
Oh like finally! I'm gonna fetch him and wait him at the bus stop at Pasir Ris!
Hehe.. I shall see my gemok-man again.
:p
Well, me and Yan have something in common.. actually it's alot la.
But one of which is, we love to nurse chubby chinese uncles. Those elderly people.
They're soooo cute and friendly!
Hehe..
Eversince I stepped into nursing, I've made lots of friends from different walks of life...
Be it the young and the old. :)
And this is one of the reasons as to why I feel that I should remain in this line.
Not only I'm helping them to recover... I could also make friends with them!
And my best clicks is the makcik-makciks, old grannys and grandads!
Hehe!
Ok enough of that.
Now I have to sleep with timuns.
Timuns means cucumbers. Gee..
I'm having a bad conjunctivitis!!!!
Great swell I have in my upper and lower eyelids. I look as though I just got punched by someone. Oh greaat. However, the swelling isn't so bad as it's internal.
But, the pressure is so overwhelming that I'm having double visions at times.
I hope it'll subside by tomorrow coz I'm lazy to see the doctor. Haha.
Yan was like, 'Go and see the doctor tomorrow k..'
But I said, 'Don't want!'
Haha.. as stubborn as I can be.. that's me.
:p
But I'm not stupidly stubborn okay. If you get what I mean..