Sister dengki habis.
She still put me on deployment to Ward 63 today.
But it's alright.. I'm cool with it.
But not with her of course.
Thank God I didn't see her face today.. Hah.
Somehow, my colleagues were talking about something just now.. That the nurse managers from that ward needs a staff for... a week? Or perhaps weekly??
I think they're too dependent on us.
Yeah, great. Look for us when needed.
But when we needed help, no one came.
Grrr.
Alright, enough said.
I wish I could say, to hell with you people.
Think we're what?? Slaves?? Kicking us here and there??
No sense of belonging.
Only sense of agony that is.
Maybe they should have a feel of what it is like to be kicked around.
Anyway, the form to request for transfer is in my hands now.
Oooo...
Soon, I shall bid goodbye to my current ward.
But for sure, I will miss my colleagues.
However, the 'traffic police' is an EXCEPTION. Haha.
I'll definately miss Kai Lin, Lu Rong, Kak Faizah, Kak Aida and so on...
Sheeesh.
Well, I hope I'll still be able to meet great people along the way in time to come..
=)
All I need is peace in my career and that will do just fine.