The night shift is draining the shit out of me.
Haha.
I'm so deprived of sleep...!
Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the 'night life' with my colleagues at Burns.
=)
Lastnight was like The Bujang Lapoks at the nursing station during supper time.
The senior staff nurse, staff nurse and the senior enrolled nurse.
Hahaha.
It looked funny.. with me sitting in the middle!
We didn't eat in the tea room as we had to monitor some critical patients.. So we stayed in our crib instead.
I was quite busy looking after my patients..
With those I/Vs etc...
Sheesh I really hate microburettes!
Sometimes, it can make me go kerazeee when it's not running.
I would be standing like one pochong at one corner which sometimes may scare the patients away while trying to troubleshoot things.
Haha.
At least I'm still in my green uniform though.
;p
Alrightee two more night shifts to go.
=)
And... Mr Bonch is coming home tonight!
Hip hip hoorayy!
Hahaha!
Dah buang tebiat!