I'm feeling so shitty.
Yesterday work is like fcuk.
I was having a bad migraine... which at times made my head felt like bursting... I nearly knocked out lastnight. Sheeesh.
And the beeping of the terumo pumps/syringe pumps is making me go nuts!
For maaaany times, I need to enter the patients' room and adjust all that.
Till the point of time it beeped for like every 5 mins, I just let the drip run by itself without the pump.
Urgh.
Too sickening.
This morning at 0615hrs, the doorbell at the entrance rang...
We saw the registrar, medical officer, two staff nurses from other ward and a restless patient entering into our ward WITHOUT NOTICE.
Even the consultant agreed that the patient get admitted to Burns ICU.
What the hell...
Not even a call to inform us about the transfer, suddenly just popped by.
What the hell... what the hell.... what the hell....!
Argh!
I'm feeling so sick! I wish today was my sleeping day.
Ok I'm really, really not in a good mood now.
Bite me at your own risk.