I woke up feeling happy but not till some small little things that can make me go...
'Eeee.. Yikes!'
The presence of someone reminds me of the nightmare Yan had recently.
It's so scary.
On top of that, the video that Mr Fauzi (yes! Our NSS Art teacher! Go add him!) sent at Facebook made me shut the internet window.
Jeez.
I hate to watch those kind of things.
So the kurangasam! Haha!
And somehow, something reminds me of the nightmare about lizards I had a few days ago.
Eeeee!
I can't stand LIZARDS!
I can simply go berzerk if it gets into my clothes or fell onto me....!
I think I need to go for Behaviour Modification.
:p
Alright cicaks aside. Haha.
Well,
I've been trying to add more videos into my psp but to no avail...
Yan....! Where are youuuuu??
I must be slenge at certain things somewhere.
Haha.
Speaking of Mr Bonch, he's gonna book out on Tuesday night and book in back on Sunday..!
Yeeehaaaaa!
I may be on night shifts till Wednesday night but I'm glad he'll be in Singapore by then!
Heeee...!
Then we could go for night cycling and star gazing again..
Hehe.
:)
Anyway, I received this big map of the restructuring program in the North.
I saw the picture of proposed building of Khoo Teck Puat Hospital..
Looks nice and modern like.
I'm hoping to work there someday though.
Maybe 2010? Hehe.. Maybe will, maybe not.
Lets see how then..
=)
I'm having some random thoughts.
Can I take degree in Sociology/Psychology instead of Nursing?
Eeek.
Haha.
By any chance if I still wanna pursue a degree then.
;p
Ha ha ha.
Coz I believe that no matter how far I go, I will still end up in the kitchen as a housewife when I get married!
Haha.
Ok then.. Gotta go!