I was told I will be deployed tomorrow.
Heh. The deployment issue will never ever stop.
I think they should increase the pay of the deployed staff.
Yesterday my colleagues were talking about what they overheard the conversation between staff from other wards.
'I feel like taking mc tomorrow... We already got deployed staff from Burns Unit to help out.'
Oh well, I feel like slapping him or her.
We're not slaves to your ward ok.
Please mind your words and think before you speak.
And sometimes, I hate it when sister happily give away staff to help them out.
What the hell.
Well, I really hope they'll taste the bitter side of deployment someday.
Then you'll know how it feels to be deployed.
Alright, that aside.
Deployment can go and die.
Haha.
Ok guess what?
I was browsing thru resorts at Bintan, Batam etc..
Happened that this Romantic Escapade at Batam caught my eye.
Hee..
Just perfectly fits in my ideal getaway with him.
;p
It comprises of candlelight dinner with love songs being played on air.
Oooo...
How romantic can that be!
How I wish I could go there now..
Hehe.
But no, I need to save up for other important stuffs first.
Perhaps June will make our Romantic Escapade possible.
Teehee..
I can't wait!
I shall drag my best buddy and her boyfie along too since we both couples have the same plans in mind.
;p
Or maybe we could go Batam like next month or so just for the sake of getting away from this hectic life in Singapore.
Gee...