I was still sad when I was making my way to work...
However I managed to be strong and I guess my teeny weeny optimism has very much calmed me down...
But not till I saw my assignment.
Deployed to ward 63 Medical.
Initially I was sitting with my collagues at the central listening to the reports but I stood up and made my way to the changing room a few minutes later.
I couldn't contain those tears anymore..
I sat alone in the changing room and cried silently....
Gosh... I was such a wreck back then.
I wonder why I feel very emotional lately.
Not that I'm being paranoid, I just feel as though something's not right.
It's a gut feeling.
After that, I sat in the Burns ICU for a couple of mins.. then to the tea room till it's 2pm.. time to go to ward 63.
With little enthusiasm and motivation, I managed to pull thru and worked against all odds.
This time round the nursing care was a little heavy with the constant call bells...
It was already 1530hrs, and my parameters wasn't finished yet.
Went for a short tea break...
It was at 1945hrs that I managed to go for my dinner..
Yeah dinner...
I didn't have the appetite to eat though.
Just a glass of water to fill up my stomach.
Thank goodness, my deputy sister said not to return to the ward anymore and that I can rest here.. also because, my colleagues needed help here.
Alright then.
Gotta go...