I was having ward culture shock when I was working at Ward 78, the VIP ward today.
Unlike the 'c' class wards I've worked at, the patients from this ward were grateful and appreciative of our care more than that of those Cs..
I thought they may appear more fussy and demanding, but I was so wrong.
In fact, I was taken aback by their actions..
Even their relatives helped us with the nursing care.
Wow.. this is totally unexpected.
I was feeling horribly shagged by the end of the shift..
My legs that were too cramped up felt like giving way.
I've been having difficulty in sleeping these few days..
I always fall asleep at 3am. And this is driving me nuts.. Especially when I need to wake up by 5am for morning shifts..
Sheeesh.
Anyway, he gave me a surprise today..
An advance birthday surprise I guess?
He was waiting for me outside Ward 43, my current ward.. since 1430hrs.
Gee..
So after changing and all that, I went up to him...
And...
He took out the sweet pinkish flowers..
I was like, 'Eeeee...! So nice!'
Right after that, he took out the bear that he bought with his mom this morning.
I was so happy that I kissed him on his cheek with my mouth full of lipgloss.
Haha!
Anyway, that's so sweet of him..
=)
Too bad, I wasn't feeling too good that I decided to go home straightaway..
He accompanied me till he left to book in back by 2030hrs.
Anyway,
This was taken yesterday.
The commonwealth little park. Esplanade. Ice cream. Raffles Place. Chinggay. Bumped into Shazryan, his younger brother. Got scared out of my wits by him. Thank God I didn't choke on my ice-cream. Chit-chat. Lau Pa Sat. Satay. Mrt ride day.
And these are the cute lil things he bought for me today..
The bear that looks like him.. somehow, to me that is.
Hehe.
;p
I've been a very tired person lately.
Yes, I'm so ruined by work.
And my next day off will be on Saturday.
:(
I feel like a dog somehow, being pushed to other wards to work at.
So mentally disturbed and tortured.
No wonder the sleepless nights.
But I'm not having some serious depression though.
Haha.
I'm still the same ol' me.
;)
It's just the anger that drives me kerazeee coz my patience is wearing thin now..
I just need a break.
A break from deployment.
A break from everything.
I don't need to be pushed around.. not at the moment please.
And I hope my HMDP training leave that will be held on birthday which ends at 1800hrs (grrr!) will pass me by quickly.
I feel like taking leave on next Sunday.
I need some peace and rest please.
Anyway, this year's gonna be a very busy year for me..
Busy attending and helping out in weddings and engagements.
Wow.. This year is really packed.
This March will be Yan's cousin's wedding and I'm invited to help out.
Haha. Invited to help out??
I can't say no right.. Besides, his cousin is someone I know.
July will be his brother's turn.
Another big, big wedding and I guess that's like a must for me to go and help out.
Jeez..
On top of that will be my bro's and fellow cousin's wedding and engagement..
Mak oii..
Banyak nya.
Pengsanz.
I just need a break.
A break from deployment.
A break from everything.
I don't need to be pushed around.. not at the moment please.
And I hope my HMDP training leave that will be held on birthday which ends at 1800hrs (grrr!) will pass me by quickly.
I feel like taking leave on next Sunday.
I need some peace and rest please.
Anyway, this year's gonna be a very busy year for me..
Busy attending and helping out in weddings and engagements.
Wow.. This year is really packed.
This March will be Yan's cousin's wedding and I'm invited to help out.
Haha. Invited to help out??
I can't say no right.. Besides, his cousin is someone I know.
July will be his brother's turn.
Another big, big wedding and I guess that's like a must for me to go and help out.
Jeez..
On top of that will be my bro's and fellow cousin's wedding and engagement..
Mak oii..
Banyak nya.
Pengsanz.