I nearly broke into an argument with the 'traffic police' at 7am just now.
Ward 52B, NeuroSurgical ward called for a staff to spare at 0650hrs.
And she could still agreed to deploying another staff.
Another queen of deploying people.
No point arguing with her since she's so heartless and such a stubborn ass.
The sick at the brain people.
Anyway,
Work was alright..
I was the dressing nurse together with my senior.
It's funny on how you're nursing your own neighbour..
Which I really did months back.
Jeez..
And a few days ago was Yan's.
Fetched him after work today..
Since I had to rush home as soon as possible for dinner with my family, we boarded 969 to Yishun where we parted from there..
Supposedly, his brother and mom wanted to fetched us from Tampines and send me home but too bad.. I had to leave early.
I hope next time will come soon.
Hehe.
I do wanna feel the ambience of sitting in a space wagon car that they just bought..
;p
Speaking of cars...
I still have yet to re-register for my driving license...!
And for that, I have to wait till he POP.
He wants us to take it together.. Jeez.
Kepo la he..
Had dinner with my family this evening..
My dad was asking for him but too bad.. he has his own family outing too just now.
Gee..
But it's ok.
:)
I don't know why I felt like puking while eating the chilli crab just now.. and that my fingers felt super itchy. Yikes!
I was soooo quiet the whole time.
Partly was because my mom pissed me off just now.
Sheeesh.
Sometimes, she gets onto my nerves and humiliate me but well...
Whatever it is, she's still my mom.
Okay, there is something I wanna confess in here before I leave..
I'm partially, minimally deaf.
Sometimes, I'm sick and tired of people mocking at me whenever I couldn't hear what they said.. treating me as though I'm a totally deaf person.
Check ups doesn't help. Been there, done that. So people, don't get irritated or offended if I ask you to repeat your sentence..
I am what I am and I'm gonna live thru this for the rest of my life which I don't think will be much of a problem to me.. I can still survive though.
:)
Alright then.
Goodnight people... sweet dreams.