I felt so delighted when I met him at Pasir Ris just now.
I miss him so much!
And there he was, tersengih-sengih macam kambing.
Hehe.
Had lunch together.. and took bus 39 to my place.
Slacked for a while..
Then, we went night cycling together.
Hehe!
Thank God he agreed to it.
:p
Thank you Yan!
So we had the tyres pumped at Esso and cycled around..
After which.. we...
Star gazed!
It was so nice..
I felt so happy that I gave a peck on his cheek.
Hee..
I'm just glad that he's with me after the hardtime I had at work these few days..
=)
The night cycling, star gazing and him have very much made my day.
Now that I'm smiling sooo widely.
:)
I hope I could get my PH after my night shifts.
Night, night, night, sleeping day, evening, PH, rest day.
I want a PH on the evening shift.
I really, really, really hope I could have it granted if the total no of patients is low.
I just wanna go for night cycling with him again!
I need you boo, I gotta see you boo..
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight..
=)
It was so nice..
I felt so happy that I gave a peck on his cheek.
Hee..
I'm just glad that he's with me after the hardtime I had at work these few days..
=)
The night cycling, star gazing and him have very much made my day.
Now that I'm smiling sooo widely.
:)
I hope I could get my PH after my night shifts.
Night, night, night, sleeping day, evening, PH, rest day.
I want a PH on the evening shift.
I really, really, really hope I could have it granted if the total no of patients is low.
I just wanna go for night cycling with him again!
I need you boo, I gotta see you boo..
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight..
=)
How I wish I could go for night cycling at the dam with my friends on my birthday too..
Hehe.
But nah, in my wildest dreams.
;p
It's time to bug Gurseet again.
