
So this was what I did just now.
Jeez.. It's fun though.
:)
After work, I had a great time playing catching and hide and seek with Miong in the house.
He would be the crocodile under the bed as we scared each other out of our wits.
Haha.
Surprisingly, I was still feeling energetic even after work.
Usually, I would feel lethargic and sleep right away.
Sheeesh.
I wonder what's the secret. Hah.
What I know is, I got so tired after standing for hours doing dressings for my patients.
One dressing after another.. and the longest lasted for nearly 2 hours.
Thank God my patient's leg didn't fell onto my face or else..
I shall say hello to my broken nose and other cracked facial bones!
Haha! A newly found 'occupational hazard!'
My patient's leg weighs like 20kg??
Or does it felt like 10kg??
All I know is, that's the heaviest I lifted so far.
Ohmygosh.
Thank Goodness, my colleague managed to saved the leg in the nick of time.
;p
But kalau kena pun confirm sedap gilaaa!
Haha!
Talk about dressing..
Today was my first time looking at a very unsightly burnt wound.
At first I thought my patient's flesh was sticking out..
But it was the heavily blood-stained gauze that was being stapled down onto the skin.
Traces of blood was seen as it dripped onto the sterile green towel.
Sheeesh.
I quickly scrubbed up, prepare the dressing materials that were fully placed onto the dressing trolley, laid out the jelonet piece by piece, wiped the blood away and continued with the dressing of the hands.
I wonder how in the world I could stand looking at such bloody, unsightly wounds.
And I must say that it's much unsightly than looking at open wounds/cavities in the operation theatre..
Haa.. I think I'm a weirdo.
Jeez..
Anyway, I was looking for my roster on my computer desk when suddenly I saw this little paper in between the cds..
'List 3 things you wish to have...'
And he changed the question to.. 'List 3 someone you wish to have...'
'You.'
'You.'
'You.'
So I wrote back, 'I'm not a thing!'
He wrote again, 'PS3, WII, PC.'
'Cannot so expensive...!'
This time round was, 'Guli (marbles), congkak, capteh.'
Hahaha.
Ya ya ya!
My irritating bf.
Ok then, I got to gooo!


