Facebooking somehow is making me laugh.
Like throwing rats at people?
Haha. That was funny.
However, how I wish I could throw a real rat to the ones who has been sucking my blood these few days.
Ha ha ha.
Work is turning me into an ugly person.
Oh please keep me saint.
I'm going crazy by the day.
I need more time to get over it.. for it's still making me angry.
I'm thankful that I'm on rest days after today. Afterwhich shall be my night shifts.
At least I don't have their see their faces at the moment.
I wish I could go away from here for weeks and clear my mind off things.
Sheeesh.
I need a long break so badly.
But yeah, in my dreams.
Even though work is draining me out, mentally and physically, at least I have some cute funny patients to entertain me.
Hehe.
Like today, one of the patients was so happy that we were bringing her for shower..
So she was like, 'Ok, lets go to Shower Lagoon!!!'
Ahahahaha.
Shower lagoon??
Ok laa..
Better than jamban lagoon.
Haha!
After that, I have this rather naughty elderly patient who keeps on climbing out of the bed to go to the toilet..
So I hold her hand and we made our way to the toilet bowl lagoon..
After all that, she held up my hand and kissed it!
Ohmygoodness.
It looked like as if she was the prince charming and I'm the princess.
Hahahaha.
The whole scene was hilarious.
Alright, that's all I'm gonna blog about work.
Yan is being a little sickening yet cute.
We were both in our dreamland when suddenly he called and woke me up.
So I talked to him for a while..
Due to the bad reception, we ended up msging each other.
Till the time he dozed off before he could reply to my sms.
Grrr.
But that's normal..
He can simply fall asleep in just a blink of the eye.
Haha.
Sometimes I'm envy him coz of that..
Coz for me to fall asleep, I need to toss and turn around for mins.. sometimes up to 1 to 2 hours.
Jeez.
Haah.
Whatever it is, I'm meeting him tomorrow.
Yeay..!
;p
But the so not nice part is, he's booking out around 2pm.
=(
Sometimes I wonder to where we could go and spend time at with such little time.
I've been wanting to go the beach with him like weeks ago..
But I don't have the heart to drag him there.. since he's tired.
Maybe we could after the chinese new year.
=)
Alright..
I'm gonna try to have some sleep!
Goodnight.