Everytime Yan books in, I would be saying this to him, "I wonder what's gonna happen to me when it comes to work this time round..."
Shit always happen whenever he's away in camp.
True enough, it happened again today.
Alright, lets forget about the anger.
Well, despite of all that happened, at least my patients were appreciative of my care...
I'm glad they are. =)
They even wanna 'boycott' me somehow, by not letting me go home when my shift ends.
Haha.
So cute.
It was after my break when suddenly my patient developed chest pains.
I was a little panicky in the first place not knowing what to do.
It took me a few seconds to snap back to reality and do the necessary..
I quickly pulled out the dinamap machine etc and monitored her..
Did ecg, administered sublingual GTN, a cardiac medicine, aspirin, and checked her cardiac enzymes... of course under the doctor's order.
Thank God I used to work in a cardiac ward.. at least I know what to anticipate.
Jeez..
Alright, work aside.
I'm just so thankful that I'm on day off tomorrow and Saturday.
Afterwhich shall be my night shifts..
I need ample time to relax before I could resume working.
For now, I need a good nap... and pop in my medicine.
Sheeesh...