Yeah baby!
It's over...! Finally I got to rest myself after days of hard work.
It all ended with me being the dressing nurse with the senior staff nurse also as known as the 'traffic police!'
I've been putting up a deaf ear each time she ordered me around.
Haha. I have other dressings to do okay?
The last dressing took us more than two hours and this time round, both of us scrubbed and did the extensive dressing together.
Sucha bloody dressing.. coupled with the smell of the wound.
Bleargh. Thankfully it wasn't so bad or else I'll have to get myself immune to it for those two hours plusss.
I made my way to Pasir Ris after work to meet him..
Thank God I brought some I/v medication notes along.. or else I would be wasting time while waiting for him for two hours.
In the midst of it, I disturbed my ex-preceptor, Nan, by smsing her. Hehe..
She doesn't sound as cheerful as before..
Sheeesh. Hopefully I could meet her soon.
Let us relive those days shall we?
Suddenly I miss my student days..
Not forgetting how all of us managed to conquer prcp!
Hehe..
Those were the dayss.
Even though I tend to miss them, somehow I'm glad it's over.
Even though I tend to miss them, somehow I'm glad it's over.
=)
Ok, that aside.
Well, I still don't know how to celebrate my good friend's birthday.
Should I throw a surprise party?
Or should I show up at her house with prezzies?
Or should I show up at her house with prezzies?
Or should I make an outing?
Haah. Entah la.
Shall decide soon..
Speaking of birthdays, my turn will be soon!
Hehe..
It's nothing special to look forward to just that it'll mark the ageing process of my life.
Erk. I'm gonna be 22 real soon.
All that I wish for is, WORLDPEACE.
However, living in this kind of state, it might sound impossible and ridiculous.
Never mind.
My second wish will be happiness.
Happiness with all my loved ones.
Can I spend time with you and you and you on my birthday?
Coz that would be the greatest gift then.
Heheee.
Ok la.
Wanna go zzz.
Tomorrow I'll be going to a hotel for some event.
Hopefully it'll be interesting.
Haah.
Goodnight.
=)


