When the alarm clock was ringing, I was practically yelling to it to shut up and quickly switched it off.
Little did I know that I was still dreaming and wasn't aware what I just did till I woke up.
It was already at 0543hrs and I was still on my bed!
Haha.
I was so dumbfounded.
However, instead of rushing for shower, I took my own sweet time.. knowing that I'll still be late for work though.
Left home at 0610hrs, and reached the ward at 0710hrs.
Hah. Exactly one hour journey.
That was my first time ever being late for work. Usually, I will come to work 10 to 40 mins earlier. Haha.
I've beaten my own record. Too bad.
And this cute Yan happened to call me at 0525hrs. Unfortunately I was still dreaming away to answer the phone.
Tomorrow's my day off.
Nothing much to look forward to except for longer rest. Hehe.
Feel like going cycling at the dam in the morning though.
Anyone wanna come along?
Hah. Filzah.. If only I have your mobile no.
My senior said something to me today..
Which somehow made me feel sad to leave the ward.
Whatever it is, I'm staying for a few more months before I fill up the request for transfer form.
I'll just continue to learn as much as I could and give my best shot.
=)
Even though it might seem that I passed out at the 'wrong' place for starters, at least I don't regret it.
Coz this place provides high standard of nursing care, with the professional and efficient skills that the staff are equipped with.
Im glad I've been trained by these people first hand.
=)