Today I was assisting the dressing nurses with the dressing of my patient.
So I was helping out my colleagues with the dressing materials in the patient's room..
When I turned back to see my patient, I was so dumbfounded!!!
My heart nearly fell...
For goodness sake, I was wondering what happened to her hair???
How come she lost so much hair in just a few seconds...
It was then I realised she wore a wig!
Ohmygoodness.
I really didn't see it coming.
Haha.
I was sooo, sooo shagged today that I slept straightaway as soon as I got home.
I didn't even bathe...!
Haha. Oh my.. So unlike me.
Work is really draining me out.
I thought tomorrow I would be doing my afternoon shift but sister wanted me to do morning since one of my colleagues is taking leave.
Bleargh.
I will definately scream if I'm on the deployment list.
I was talking to one of my senior staff today...
She was saying that sometimes deployment can cause people to go to depression.
Especially when it comes to frequent and months of deployment.
Oh gosh.
That sounds scary..
Thankfully, I'm still on the okay side...
Not feeling depressed.. maybe a little lastime.
But still, frustration is there.
Hmmm..
I just got an sms from my colleague saying I'm deployed tomorrow.
Zzzzz.
This is soo not nice at all.
Lets do something tomorrow.