So someone has gotten the scholarship!
Hehe..
Seems like, she's gonna be like me soon.
=)
I still remember those kindergaten days at Masjid Darul Makmur.
For attaining 2nd position, I got a lego as a prize.
The box was yellow in colour.
As soon as I reached home, it was the elder brother who would start fixing his 'robots'.
Haha.
In primary school, I remembered winning the good courtesy award.
I felt so touched to be one of the three people out of the whole students to win the award.
All I know was, I used to be a very quiet pupil who always won the 'Best In Conduct' award.
Haha. Geekness!
But not till I became a prefect, replacing Faizal, my first and the last boyfriend in primary school.
Hahahahaha.
Can't believe I had one at such a young age.
Those were the days.
I used to be a very good girl.
But not anymore.
Hehe.
Anyway, he called me in the middle of the night yesterday.
So much of saying he couldn't sleep.. the next thing I knew, I had to sing him to sleep!
Ohmygoodness!
Yan, I wonder if you could sleep after that coz I sound horrendous!
Whatever it is, no more forcing me to such things like singing!
Hahahaha!
I applied for leave tomorrow.
Unfortunately, it was rebounded..
Coz we have one icu case coming in.
If they still deploy me out, I'm going to screeeaaaaamm at the top of my lungs!
Well, can I be the dressing nurse tomorrow?
Hehe.
I don't mind the hairwashing day anyway.
;p
