The sleepy him.
Hehee..
Finally I got to see him!
It was worth the wait of 1 and a half hours at White Sands even though I was lethargic.
Better late than confinement!
Haha.
At least I could purchase this cute rollercoaster game while waiting for him.
;p
I saw Mahyuddin too outside McDonald.
I was playing with my psp when suddenly I heard someone from behind saying, 'Wah.. Psp lawa..'
I didn't turn as I thought it was some mats.
But when he said out my full name, I was like.. 'how the heck does he knows my name? Full name some more..'
So I turned and saw him.
Hahaha.
It was nice to see an old friend.
=)
We cabbed to Yishun, ate our faved roti prata.. talked for a while and he cabbed back to Boon Lay.
Thankfully it was off peak hours.. Or else...
Haha.. You know.
Ok then.
Gotta go!