The resentment they had today, caught me in the middle.
Now I had to answer to all that as much as I wanna ignore, don't bother and walk away.
I don't like to dwell in matters which doesn't involves me.. as it's none of my concern.
Sometimes, even if it does involves me, I won't bother still.. especially over silly things.
Well, being the middle person, as a 'mediator' to stubborn people ain't worth our time.
You know they won't listen.
They wanna be shallow, let them be.
Why must you bother?
It's not that it's a matter of life and death.
Feeling a little stressful here.
The last thing I want now is my parents telling me last minute things.. like kenduri or weddings.
And I hope he'll stop being a little paranoid over things.
Eversince he enters NS, his insecurities can piss me off at times.
But somehow, I understand.
Hopefully, he won't be over paranoid.. and that will be fine.