Oh... waittt!
Back back back..
Hit the rewind pleeaaseee!
I still wanna stay in this blogspot. Haha.
Coz my wordpress skin is menjahanam-ing my eyes.
Hehehehe.
Today was great.
Hee..
But the nighmare I had lastnight was so great.. NOT!
All I know, it was about an encounter with the rapist!!!
Eeew.. The feeling so so freaking scary that I cried while running for life..! Even it means getting myself hit by the oncoming vehicles on the road...! Macam orang gilaa..
Ok, the story goes like this..
The place that he and I at was in this very old coffeeshop. More like in the 1960s..
I was practically starving and not in a good mood on that particular day.
As soon as we found a place to sit, he saw one of his grandma..
They began chit-chatting and suddenly they started singing..
And believe it or not, it was the High School Musical song!!
I looked from his granny to him.. staring in disbelief.
After a while I started screaming at the top of my lungs.
'Are you out of your mind?!?!?! I'm here starving and you..! What in the world are you doing?!?! Singing high school musical song for the past 5 mins?!?!? Aaarrghhhh!'
After that I walked away... got myself stranded in the middle of Bedok.. and here comes the rapist.
Hahahaha.
Thank God I woke up before I got myself raped!
Ahahahahaha!
So this afternoon, I got my hair done at a salon..
Afterwhich, loiter around in Northpoint.. after that, I landed in Causeway Point.
Bought some cutlery.. then...
Then...
Then...
I made friends with this Clinique beauty consultant.
Then...
Then...
Then...
I purchased a full package of clinique products which costs quite a bomb. Haha.
Sometimes, we need to pamper ourselves.. especially nurses..! After all those sky-high-shooting-blood-pressures at work. Hahaha.
Thankfully Yan didn't screeaaaam at me.
;p
Coz I know, you love me soo much right?
Right, right, right?
Heheee!
Looks like, I'm becoming more of a vainpot now.
Ish ish ish.. Tak padan si maknenek ni...
Oh, oh, oh..
After all that, I had dinner at Swensens with Mira.
Hee.. Breaded Chicken, Fish&Chips plus Sticky Chocolate Ice Cream.
Oooo... Yummy!
We ate so much that we can barely breathe after that. Haha.
But it was a fun evening..
In the midst of it, we saw Mr Eu..!
Unfortunately, he didn't notice us.
Gee..
I miss his teachings even though he used to call me a Buddha for sitting with my leg cross on the chair.
Haha.
Buddha?
Haha. Yeah right!
Ok then.
I'm done for now.