Look at what the bold Farhana Izyan has done today.
Hehe!
The thing is, I've spoken to my 'boss' just now.
:p
I'm gonna transfer to a different ward...!
Maybe in a few months time.
=)
It's already planned out.
I'm going to take up Advance Diploma in errrr.. something.
Next year maybe?
That's still a secret!
For that, it's confirmed!
I've thought about it thoroughly.
I just feel that I will remain stagnant if I were to stay in Burns Unit.
I won't go far with the only burns management skill..
It's a thrilling experience.. but not thrilling enough when the word 'deployment' comes about.
It does benefits the patients, but not me.
I'm a newly graduated staff nurse, and to get deployed, learning nothing but perfecting the basic nursing skills isn't gonna benefit me much though.
Forget about going to medical/surgical ward coz that will only irritates me.
Now it's something different.
Not critical care, not neurology, not cardiac.
Hehe!
Two days ago, I woke up with the Good Charlotte song playing on my mind which is a little sickening.
But, this morning was like a gift from God.
=)
Like an answer to everything.
I hope things will turn out well this time round.
I still wanna be that knowledgeable and competent staff nurse!
I'm sure gonna miss the people @ Burns.
But I have to leave the comfort zone and be a better nurse.
It's time to get real with my career and think big!
Hehe!
Alright then.
Goodnight people!