I'm glad in times of hardship, I still have my angels with me.
Mira & Lydia.
My two girlfriends.
=)
Met them in the evening..
First was Mira.. then she left.
Met Lydia after that.
Shared our probs...
Every family has its own story of life and problems...
It's a matter of love, faith and patience.. and it will conquer all.
I hope things will get better soon.
:
I talked to him after that.
He's such a sweetie.
Hee.. And I really love him for that.
Thank you for listening in and the words of encouragement.
=)
Anyway, I sms my ex-preceptor just now.
She encouraged me to go back to ward 74, Neuro Medical.
So I said, 'But some of the staff are not nice.'
And she replied, 'Many of them are nice including the sisters.'
Hehe.
I agree that the sisters are nice...
Even though they might be strict at times, they're much reasonable.
Ok, enough said.
I shall meet up with Nan soon and interrogate her further.
Hehe.
I really really hope she'll return back to that ward after her advance dip.
I wanna work with my ex-preceptor again...!
Well,
I'm gonna print out the letter of nomination tomorrow.
I shall take my time and think thoroughly within this February.
Whatever it is, I hope to get out of Burns as soon as possible.
The breakdown I had today is enough.
I do not wish to cry over my career anymore.
I have one more day left to work till my two rest days.
After that shall be my night shifts.
I hope I won't see any deployment on those days.
Enough said, I despise that word so much.