I wonder how it happened or when it happened.
Got my ankle sprained first thing in the morning.
Walking like a 'retard', I managed to get out of my crib and dragged myself to work.
Lucky thing it got better after the train ride..
Heh.
I guess I walked too much when working.
Into the patients' room, to the preparation room, to the nurses' station, to the disposal room, to the central station, to the loo, back to those rooms..
It was non-stop.. the only time I rested my feet was during break time and after noon where I write up my reports.
I was too busy that I forgot to do my prediction for Trendcare.
Hehe! Sssshhhh!
I remembered only when I was halfway eating..! ;p
We hit the gym after work..
It was great.. Had fun time burning off some calories and laughing at Khee Khee.
Due to her small size, she looked like a snail curling on the floor when doing some exercises. Hehe!
Cute though..!
Went back to our changing room, showered and made our way home.
It was in the train where the 'nodding buddhas and swaying coconut trees' came about again.
Hahaha. I was to tired and sleepy back then.
So paisey.. I kept on hitting the person next to me.. but I can't seem to open my eyes and wake up. Gaah.
Back at home...
My sis said something to me today.
My dad thought I did not return home lastnight.. since I wasn't around too by the time he woke up at 0540hrs this morning.
Haha. This is what happens when I work from afternoon previously and morning shift on the next day.
One thing, it's very tiring.. however, I can rest after that.. Just like what I'm doing now. Hehe.
The best thing is, I'm on leave right now...!
From Wednesday to Sunday.
=)
Tomorrow, not free.
Thursday, not free.
Friday, not free. Hehehe.
Saturday, booked.
Sunday, not free.
Haha.
I'm gonna spend this two days doing some cleaning and perhaps painting.
I feel like painting my bro's room.
Hmmm.. maybe I shall paint hot pink in colour.
Hahahahaha.
Then they'll get the shock of their life!
:p
Speaking of hot pink, believe it or not, my father knows that's my faved colour. Haha.
And he really said, 'Hot Pink..!'
But now, red makes a new addition to the list.
=)
Ok la.. Gue mau berambus.
Haha.
Goodnight and goodbye!