I love my boyfriend!
Coz he's nonsensical as me.
And as crazy as me!
Haha. Tak betul.
Tomorrow I can pinch his babats!!
Not forgetting stroke his botak head.
;p
Oh Yaaaaan!
There's a few things you need to know.
Since you're already snoring away in Tekong, lets blog about it since you're gonna read this tomorrow. Hehe.
Can I have...
Lord&Berry eyeshadow...
A long white Guess wallet...
A cute little white Guess bag...
And...
A pretty floral dress/blouse?
Hehehe.
I know the next thing you'll say is, 'Of course can. But use your own money okay?'
Hahaha.
Ok, I'm just pulling your leg.
I just received an email from Mr Fauzi and it's making me laugh like helllll.
Lacrymosa Lachrymose??
I wish I could name my future daughter that.
Ha ha ha.
Actually, my email add -> izzy_fleurirose@hotmail.com .....
That fleurirose actually comes from a flower book... Which very much reminds me of Ms Lydia, the flowerger.
Coz I bought her that flower book and as we were browsing, I fell in love with the flower.
So that explains izzy_fleurirose!
Hehee!
Ok as for Mr Fauzi, the only name which I can coin with is, Fauziah.
Fauzi Fauziah, can?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Ok I'm just kidding!