I just talked to Yan.
He said something that made me laughed so hard yet at the same time it made me feel scared.
The day that I waited for him at Pasir Ris the other time has made his friends envy him.
Before I walked with him towards White Sands, some had the thoughts of asking for my number.
Yikes! But when they saw Yan approaching towards me at the bus stop, that dampen their hopes.
I got scared when he said his friends wanted to see me again for being pretty.
I was like, what the hell.. Hahahahahaha! That's so not true!
I am pretty... NOT!
No wonder nowadays Yan got so paranoid.
Coz of his friends.. partly. Haha.. ada2 je la budak2 ni.
Maybe they have not seen a girl for days that's why.
Next time, I shall hide behind White Sands when fetching him.
Sheeesh.
So menyeramkan!