
Hee!
I'm so happy to see him again!
I miss him so much.
We had dinner at Popeyes before he booked in.
Booked out today, and booked in back on the very same day.
So pitiful.
Glad that he managed to lose 7kg in this one month stay in Tekong.
Haha.
I guess it's better if he's not with me or else...
That's it man.
He's gonna get fatter like nobody's business!
Hahaha.
I'm so flattered today.
Someone called me a sweet & a nice person.
And that is, his elder brother.
:p
Well, not when I'm in a fuming mood though.
Yan was talking about nursing during our conversation but I told him to stop.
Ergh.
Enough about nursing can?
I need a break from nursing man.
So we talked about something different then.
Something that I like.
=)
Shall see him again in 6 days time.
Sheeesh.
Never mind, at least I will have something to keep me occupied.
Like doing something to my hair?
Hehe.
Anyway, work was crazy today.
I was the dressing nurse together with Stacy, my colleague.
At 1pm right till 3, we were busy entertaining ourselves with two of our other colleagues.
It's the taro card fortune teller thingy.
I'm not really into it but just for laughs, I just joined in.
Some silly questions I asked.
One of which was, 'Will I get married to my bf?'
And the answer was yes.
Next was, will I live happily with my future husband and my family in the future?
When I flipped over the card, the three of us bursts into laughter!
Damn it!
Haha!
I got a very horrible card, which shows a limping old man and some sort of hantu pochong standing beside the old man.
What the hell!
Hahaha.
Of course la it's a bad sign.
But nevertheless, lets not get paranoid over these stuffs!
:p
I don't believe in these fortune reading though.
Like I said, it's just for entertainment.
Hehe.
We had great fun laughing till the senior staff nurse stepped into the Rehabilitation Room, the place where we hide.
Hehehe.
Thankfully she was cool about it.
One of the reasons why I like working on Sundays.
No nurse managers in the ward babey!
I can laugh as much and as hard as I want!
I can laugh as much and as hard as I want!
Freedom...!
