Have not been feeling well these days... Thought of taking AL tomorrow but what my sister said over the phone this afternoon pisses me off big time.
Takde hati perut langsung.
For a moment, I felt that she just ruined my mood for the day.
But it all lasted till I saw him after that.
=)
Fickle-minded people usually couldn't make up their mind, I guess. Perhaps, 80 percent of it.
Haha. I'm referring to the both of us.
The initial plan was picnic at East Coast.
We agreed to it however, the clouds became cloudy.. a sign of the rain was approaching somehow.
So we went to Bugis and did some shopping.
Right up to OG where I forked out 125 bucks on this Guess bag. Hehe.
Kinda chic with its greeny colour.
Not too glamourous.. but casual enough to go with my everyday outfits.
Like tees and jeans.
Jeez. I just prefer simplicity.
Headed to Sim Lim Square..
It was then I complained that my feet was aching.
So we sat down for a while, quench our thirst and filled up our tummies right after that.
I had a great time pinching and tickling him while making our way to the shopping mall at Bugis.
Hee..
And he just won't stop singing the songs that irritates me big time..!
Like, 'Ouhh.. You touched my tralala...!'
Hahaha. What the hell!
He even threatened me that he would insert two straws into his nostrils and walked around in public if I were to pinch him again.
Hahahaha.
Yeah right...!
So we walked towards City Hall after all that.
Being nonsensical towards each other has helped to kill time though.
;p
Chilled by the Esplanade...
Discussed over some issues and headed towards Raffles Place Mrt where we board the train and made our way home.
Thank you for sending me home today..
If it's not for my light-headedness you would have just gone home straight.
I feel so bad.
But nevertheless, at least we shared money for your cabbing again.
Hehe.
If only you live nearby..
Sheeesh.
Never mind, no grumble.
Not like as if you live in a different planet.
Well, I've not been feeling good lately.
Like a confused, anxious girl is more like it.
I worry too much too these days.
For many times I told myself to breathe and relax.
Unfortunately, I ended up sleeping.
Which I think is still a good therapy to part from all that.
Jeez.
Alright that aside.
I happened to read my younger bro's blog just now.
Felt a lil sad after reading his entries.
But hey, I'm very surprised though.
His English is soooo good.
So much better than mine. Still I don't understand why he got a grade lower than mine in his O-levels.
It set me thinking somehow.
I feel that it's time for him to stop working part-time and have time for himself, his friends, gf, family and studies.
I should start supporting him from now..
Maybe I could set aside 300 bucks for him monthly..
I don't mind having little money for myself as long as my family members have some money for themselves..
I just hate to see financial constraints.. and that explains why I chose nursing in the first place. The sponsorship that I got could at least lessen the burden of my parents in supporting me.
Well, I'm glad to have a bf who's willing to combine all our salary together and plan out our monthly expenditures. Hehe..
That really helps alot.
At times, I would pay for his bills whereas he pays for my shopping and all that.
It's fun though.
=)
Ok la..
I need to sleep now.
Tomorrow morning shift babe.
I need energy to look after my immobile patient tomorrow.
One to one nursing babey.
My patients should feel lucky to have me as their nurse coz I really handle them with TLC.
Tender, loving and care.
Haha.
Right!