Hassles @ work.
It will forever be like that unless something changes.
Feeling a little stressful here..
I just don't like it when my name was mentioned in such cases as I don't wanna get myself messed up in such things.
Dammit.
I too don't like the idea of our staff being 'lelong' at other wards.
Why should we go helping other people when we should be helping our own staff first?
This is like I-don't-know-how-many-times I'm saying this...
For over and over again.
And I'm sick of it.
I will forever be till all this ends but I bet it will NOT.
I feel so sad.
I wish something could be done in a better way so we don't have to come to work with this sucky feeling each day.
Which is why, it has always been a dready feeling whenever I make my way to work.
However, with a lil bit of optimism, at least I'm doing something good and worthwhile for someone who needs it.
=)
Wake me up on Friday at 1515hrs can?
Coz this week's roster is so not nice.
Evening, evening, morning, evening, morning.
Bleargh.
I'm going to be very tired by Wednesday.
I wish I could be with my bf stat and just forget the world.....