Had Fish&Chips for lunch today.
Chatted as we took a stroll at Jurong West.
Such a perfect weather.
So windy...
So cooling..
I like!
I can't believe what I heard.
His parents were planning about our future discreetly all this while.
Hehe.
Now that we know...
Alright, that aside.
Let me continue with my new year resolutions yeah..
Firstly, I wanna get promoted to Staff Nurse I by this June.
Hope to be real competent and knowledgeable nurse by then.
=)
Secondly, I hope my patients won't die under my care.. not forgetting no medication errors and patient falls.
So far so good, nothing happen.
So far so good, nothing happen.
Hopefully, it will stay that way.
Maybe I would wanna transfer to another ward.
Well, lets see yeah.
;p
Secondly, I hope for a better year for all my loved ones.
Lessen the fights and make more love.
Ahahahaha!
That sounds ambiguous.
Only you dirty-minded fellas will think differently.
Hehe!
Apart from that, I hope to spend more time with my family, friends and Yan.
Even though, my working schedule is a little hectic, I will always try my best to make time for meet ups.
I hope quarrels between me and him will lessen.
Now that he's getting more greeny eyed.
The insecure feeling while in NS.
Jeez.
Don't worry Yan, I'll be a good girl.
=)
Ok then.
I guess that's all I could think of now.
For now, I wanna chill.
Toodles!

